Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day Fifty Seven


Back to reality after a wonderful 7 day vacation with the whole family in Mexico.

Sun.
Family.
Food.
Relaxation.
Sleeping in.
Reading.
The Ocean.
Perfect.


Mmmm.



Plenty of Pina.



Seafood crepe.



Lobster. (Yes, we love seafood)



Windy. Extremely.



Just because.



Typical Cam Cams.



Tulum.



Fam.



View off of Tulum.



Everyone.



Mas familia.



Perfect.



Friends.



The resort.



Red (Danger) flag up the entire vacation. Did that stop us? No.



I love hammocks.



This little blessing sat behind me on the flight home. Also kept me alert and awake.



Just look at this.




Excellent vacation.
Happy Fourth.
Much love, Shoko.

4 comments:

natalie said...

if I could be as tan as you and your family one day i would be happy. but unfortunately that will never happen. so, enjoy it for me, will ya?

Erin Blake said...

Can I be an adopted member of the fam?

LAuReL sKYe said...

brooke you are talented.

LAuReL sKYe said...

I am craving some quality Brooke Shoko Foster time.
You are talented.
This vacation looks like it was incredible, and just what the doctor ordered.

Followers