Some recent highlights from the West Yellowstone life:
- Visit from mother and grandmother. So relaxing- time in the park and time to catch up.
- Visit from father and first time fly-fishing. Fabulous and unforgettable.
- A day off to visit Salt Lake.
- Birthday celebration for myself and Jake Simmonds. [Cake. Friends. Spakings. Party.]
- Three incredibly thoughtful birthday packages from people I love and miss.
- A new/local blog to read from: mantanamountainmen.blogspot.com.
- One or two days that exceeded 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- White Water Rafting with the Wild West Pizza crew. (On a slight tangent, I'll have to mention how much I love EVERYONE that works here. The busser boy, the cooks, the bartenders, the owners. All so wonderful and great friends to me and Melissa. We're already sad to leave).
- Snow. Yes, it still snows occasionally up here.
- A new purchase from the North Face. Should I be saving? Yes. Do I also allow rewards after 80 hour weeks? Most certainly.
- New Jack Johnson and Norah Jones albums. Both good with a couple of tracks that I've set to repeat.
- Waitressing nightmares. Everystinkingnight. Maybe I'll expand on this one day.
- Tips. Tips. Tips.
- The stars. They are beautiful and overwhelming.
- A night off to sit and watch The Blind Side. What a great story and film.