Thursday, December 2, 2010

Madrid: "December"

I saw this photo of cache valley on a ksl.com album:  "December 2010".
Thoughts: I love the snow.  I love cache valley. I may or may not already
have purchased my season ski pass to the Beav.  Getting a little stoked to
go home? I think yes.  Love it here.  But also love being with the fam and
at home during the holidays.  No explanation(s) needed there. 


This is Madrid.  October weather in my mind.  Beautiful leaves everywhere.
Temperatures in the mid 40's to mid 50's.  And the people are acting like it's
a freeze over or something.  Thoughts: Less snow means less missing home.
Less snow means more tolerance when an April/May blizzard comes around.  

My street of residence (yesterday).  Gorgeous.  No weather warnings here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Brookie. I miss you. especially today.

Brett Z said...

I would give up my left arm to be out of school and living in Europe right now...I am green with jealous rage.

Followers