Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloweekend

 My new-found friend Aaron let me borrow this costume for party time last night. Pretty legit huh? I've always wanted to be an OB/GYN (psych), so the get-up turned out to be great practice!

 The father of this child was thrilled to take him home after another successful delivery. 

 Colby hated my costume. But it was great to see him. You should see his dog- he's even cuter.

 Jocelyn (Wendy's poster girl here on the right), my DEAR friend Jocelyn invited us to her party. This is during the introduction of mutual friends, blah blah yadda yadda. You know how that goes.

 Me, Jocelyn, and Sarah. Hanging out off of campus! (Sarah is a pumpkin for the 7th year in a row.)

 Some peeps we bumped into. 

 This is Andrew. We sometimes share a study table together at school. Drew lives for soccer and was thrilled beyond measure about the Real Salt Lake 3-0 win last night. He also looks identical to Brandon Beck, an old neighborhood acquaintance. 

And, to end an eventful evening we stopped at the Pie. Yumm. Happy Halloween everyone. Make sure to trick-or-treat in groups and don't forget to check your caramel apples for razor blades. Buh-bye now. 

10 comments:

cole linnae said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahah your costume is THE BEST

Sarah said...

hahaha trick or treat in groups and check for razor blades. who are you??? thats funny. and it was the 8th year brooke.

kelsey marie* said...

I won't lie, your costume is a bit disturbing. Ha ha. But props on being original. :)

Lori said...

BROOKE.. this is so disturbing. ha But you can totally pull it off none the less. miss you

Misty said...

Brooke -- I am dying laughing here! That is the most disgusting, amazing costume ever. Seriously. You sure you want to still have kids someday? :)

Jocelyn said...

I love you... And this post. I am so glad that you guys came! BOOSH! I love Halloween! see you in an hour and a half :)

Si said...

Oh Brookles. You know I need to check your candy before you eat it. We need to video Granma J while she reads this post.
Brandon Beck? an old neighborhood acquaintance?? Very funny. Brooke. Very funny.

Whitney Kofford said...

Brooke! That is straight up.... well kinda... gross!! You are freaking great! Love yah!

www.whatsyourfunny.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

Ya you were right, I was disturbed by the costume. And I totally thought that guy was Brandon at first!

Lauren said...

Awesome. You didn't tell me about your wonderful costume. And Brandon Beck... an acquaintance?

Followers